Friday, August 1, 2008

The minor problem No.2 : Home sweet home

I don't want to post all the minor problems at once but this one has been flowing in my mind for a while:
Sometimes when I am at a very crowded fun party, between all the friends and beautiful strangers, even while having good conversations I want to go home right away! Even if I had been waiting for the event for a long time the home sweet home calls me. Is it because I like to be alone? I don't think so, I like partying and hanging out and I look forward to them from the beginning of each week. But when it happens and in the heat of the event I feel like leaving everything and going home. What do you think? Am I depressed? Tooka once told me she had the same feeling sometimes. I think it all goes back to the convenience of home. It's natural to miss home more often when we make it more and more comfortable everyday.

0 comments: