Thursday, October 2, 2008

I really need to google something

Today is one of those days. One of thoooosseeee days!
I am sitting in my cubicle by the computer.
I finished my assigned project yesterday and my boss doesn't expect me to submit it to him today. There is really no point in early submissions or taking that extra mile these days because no promotion is coming in the near future!
I have played well enough with other models and analysis I have from previous projects.
My desk is as clean and arranged as it can be.
I checked all my emails from YAHOO, Gmail, and my UD account.
I sent a reminder message to my advisor about that journal paper that I bet he hasn't looked at it yet.
Nothing is going on facebook, YAHOO360 or Orkut. Probably because it's Thursday and everyone is fed up with this week and waiting for their dear Friday to come tomorrow.
I have even spent my shopping budget for this week on some clothes and a pretty nice wireless audio station so that I transfer music wirelessly from my laptop or MP3 player to the audio receiver at home (look how lazy I am, BTW!).
I have also read all the online newspapers and blogs that I like and it's just 10:43AM!

So the only thing that can cheer me up is to google something interesting. BTW, it's really hard to find one. I have done pretty nasty searches in my spare time before that you can't think of!

0 comments: