Saturday, October 11, 2008

Morcheeba - Enjoy the ride

When you see someone's profile on the net, e.g. on facebook, what do you look for first? of course after digging into the pictures! Info page? Education? Interests?
I go for info page and the first thing I look at is the music and movies. I think people's interests represent their state of mind. So, a nice person who listens to Britney Spears and likes chick movies doesn't impress me that much even she/he is very well educated. Remember: Superficiality is a state of mind. it's not a function of education, culture, etc.
The first time my cousin, who is almost completely American, added me to his friend list on facebook I found Morcheeba. There are only few female artists including Portishead's singer Beth Gibbons that I like. However, I had to share this song with you. Good stuff :)

Plans for the weekend?! Yes, I'm going hiking with some friends in San Jacinto State Park

0 comments: