Friday, February 13, 2009

Classical music, Pandora Radio, Valentine's Day

I have started switching to classical music again. I had been longing for Chopin Nocturnes for a long time. Thanks to Pandora Radio, I found a Chopin Nocturnes radio. How awesome...Flow of music and tonality... Now when I look back to my casual music archive (in oppose to classical music (I just didn’t find any other word to describe them)) I find many sad and nostalgic songs. It’s so depressing. Why do I listen to these kinds of music? I’m not sure; probably because other styles are so cheesy. Anyhow, it’s better to listen to classical music than sad songs.
Pandora is exceptional. They are turning people’s hapit from illegal music downloads to listening to customized radio stations matching their musical tastes. The only thing I don’t understand is: how they make money out of it with only commercials on the background of each page? (update: they are making a little more money by increasing the adds)
Oh, wait! Happy Valentine’s Day! Don’t forget that Teddy Bear for your loved one because it's the most self-explanatory symbol of love (especially if you give it to a guy)!

0 comments: