Thursday, February 26, 2009

About This Blog

Dear Friends,
I am not trying to use unusual subjects to attract more readers, they come naturally! I am usually frank and speak my mind even if it is bitter or too controversial. If you know me, you know what I am talking about! Sometimes, I am too happy, angry, extreme,... That's how I feel every once in a while like all other people. Are your behavior or way of thinking/observing always the same every single day?___ neither does mine! The probable difference between me and you is that I express my feelings in writing sometimes.
(fill the above blank with a "No")!
So, to all few readers of this blog: I apologize for whatever post that hurts your feelings . Please leave a comment if you like to, so that I can be aware of them but instead of apology, prepare yourself for a full-blown debate!

0 comments: